What can you expect?
Easter at Vima is a special time for us! It’s the day we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord. Those who know us, know we like to throw big parties! So come expecting to have a lot of fun with some of the greatest people in Wichita.
- Casual dress attire
- Free Easter photo booth
- Free gift for all first timers
- Genuine people handing out air-high-fives and fist bumps
- A multi-ethnic and diverse church for everyone
- Clean, safe, and fun children’s experiences
- Masked volunteers and distanced seating
- 70 minute identical services
- A creative and engaging sermon from Pastor Jon
You're Invited!“We would love to see you at Vima Church this Easter. There’s nothing that warms our heart more than seeing the beautiful people of Wichita come experience the real Jesus with us on Sundays! Seriously, come hang out with us!”
– Pastor Jon & Stephanie
Countdown to Easter
Why I love Vima!
“The energy, the excitement, the anointing. Vima is a place where anyone can feel at home where the fruit of the spirit is well at work.”Miles
“I love Vima because it is a community that genuinely cares about others. Our boys felt at home at Vima kids, and I love that they can always reiterate the lesson back to me.”Collin & Amy
“Vima is not just a Church, it’s a community, it’s a family! If you want to truly experience the real Jesus with genuine people like I have, then Vima is the place to be! So thankful “Amy